Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Boring Story (Peter Kim)

I woke up this splendid morning. I wanted to sleep more like until 12.00. But I had to wake up unfortunately. I took a warm quick shower. I brushed my filthy teeth. I washed my greasy hair. I finished my shower in just 10 minutes. I put on my brand new clothes on which I bought yesterday, and brushed my winkled hair. I packed my bag with full of textbooks and cleaned my stinky room before I leave for school. I closed the door and went out for breakfast in school. I ate the dead bean sprout soup with scruffy rice. I was full and drank a cup of fresh juice. I went to busy class. It was chemistry experiment class. It was so boring. We did a presentation in class, but it was boring too. The next class, it was band musical class. I play alto saxophone, but I’m really bad at it. The next class, it was fitness class. We were assigned a machine where we have to measure our footsteps. Next was tremendous lunch. It was good with hamburgers with chips. Next class was worst lesson of the day, Geometry, because I didn’t do my homework, so I was scolded. Last class of the day was interesting English class. It was fun because we did games as a class. After school, I went straight back to the Blanchard dorm. I played Wii with my friends in the dorm, the game we played was called Mario Cart. Then I went outside for dinner at school to eat Sam-Gyup-Sal. Then I played some games on my computer, it was World of Warcraft. Then I studied in study hall to work on my English and Geometry homework for tomorrow. Finally, I went bed to have a sweet dream. This is my everyday life in Blanchard dorm.

4 comments:

  1. Good job! I love all the images that your word creates in my head :] little more action verb would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I really like the description that described the filthy teeth and the greasy hair kkk
    so funny
    anyway maybe better if there were a little bit more action verbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story was very interesting and funny. It would have been better if you used a variety of words when you start a new sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story was interesting but it needs more action verb and sentence fluency

    ReplyDelete