Monday, November 9, 2009

Personal reflection

Worshiping and learing more inside the community around the church, and always reminding myself the God's love towards me would be helpful practical spiritual training. Which will support me to get stronger in my faith in religious, as a christian.
I can reveal this into my life, by making plans for the church on the weekends and do activities which will empasis these areas in spritual course. Therefore everytime I can intake those learnings and skills in God's gifts. These can be going into one of the worshiping group to sing in front of people up the stage in devotions, also take a course of learning in the church community services that teaches us what God think of us and what we should do.

I think I can try to reach unbelievers of christianity people and help them to get faith in God's world, which I never done and thought of before, and it will eventually lead me to experience Goid in new ways.
Gathering those people and bring them in front of God will really challenge me to connect with myself towards God.

No comments:

Post a Comment