She today reminded us about our talents, which God all equally gave us. Before this lesson, I was forgetting about my talents, with what I am good at and interested in. Therefore it connected me with religious perspectives, that what has God gave me to be good at, and which is specially outstanding compared with other people.
It's similar with our gifts, that we're born with which is in only in God's control. We can't just choose to be live under rich family and only good parents with siblings. God gave us cirstanses that will suit us, and we are able to be sustained even if it's not a great ideal life around you. It showed that I'm lucky to be in TCIS, when others are suffering from their lack of poor educations, because they can't be afford to pay for this school with their ability.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment