1. What is voice? What makes a voice unique? How would you describe your writing voice?
Voice is section where it decides of your creative and quality of the writing, in stories and novels. It makes people's voice of writing unique, by creating their writings imaginative and able to hook the audience well also it has to make sense throughout the plot. I would describe my writing voice as not perfect but fair enough, which contains good hooks and interesting features to be creative and come up with my own unique style of writing different to the others.
2. Pretend you are an object in the classroom such desk, pencil, chair, the teacher's shoe, anything! Imagine yourself having a bad day as this object. Write a 500 word narrative describing your bad day from the object's perspective.
I'm a pencil own by one of the dirtiest guy in the school, I always have terrible day, because I have to be feedled with his disgusting stinky hands that are never cleaned off well. That's not all about him, he bangs me everyday to the table, and gets me dissy. My appearance are horrible with scratches everywhere on my body and bits of gums around. I guess that there will be billions of germs on me right now. I always wanted to avoid him, because I get so much stress. So I hoped he would lose me or even throw it away but that never came to truth. He used me for 5years now. I think he's very poor can't even afford new pair of pencils for himself.
The worst part of my day is when the tip runs out, he doesn't sharp to smooth. He scrub it until it doesn't come out at all. Which gives me so much pain through my body.
One day I was so happy that he lost me, and having all the rest I couldn't had it for last 5years. However, he found me at last because he searched me for whole day. I guess his mentally ill, because normally even the people who are poor, they buy even borrows new one from somebody. Anyway, I started all my daily pattern again as used to before.
I think I'm not the only pencil that has this kind of life, because there must be worst person than my owner. So after thinking about this, I felt better had better attitude towards him. After than I had better life and finally went to the person I preffered. I got own by his friend who is girl, and take care of her stuff really carefully. Therefore I changed totally into beautiful looking pencil ever, it's probably the best pencil in the world because since I went then she coated me with new paints and coverings, also she decorated me with shiny attractive stuff. I'm quite small now and nearly finished to be used all tips, but I don't care about how long it's left to be thrown into the bin. I'm just happy enough to be living like this.
After 2years been to new owners hand, I'm feeling so comfortable and not getting any stress or even bad days at all, because she treat me as her precious thing ever. She never bangs me anywhere, also she sharps me occasionally so I don't feel any pain. I think she knows that I'm alive, and not jsut a thing that has no feeling, emotions, etc.
At the end of staying for 5years with her, I got finished using by her and finally she let go of me. I felt so dipressed about missing her and can't be staying with her ever again unless I get recycled and be with her once more, but that's almost impossible to be happened.
I'm now in place where I get remade and be different object, in my next life, I want be stuff like pencil sharperner which helps the other objects and make it useful.

No comments:
Post a Comment